Thursday afternoon, a large herd of elk was threatening the safety of many onlookers near Mc Donalds. Police officers pushed the herd and a big bull toward the 9 hole golf course. It got tense but all ended well.
Follow Us On Facebook
- Gunshot Injury Near Emerald Lake in Rocky Mountain National Park
- Fatality On Broadway Ledge On Longs Peak
- Larimer County COVID-19 Recovery
- Local Rider Halley Moak Shines At The Copper Penny Horse Show
- Ann Frick Vernon
- Incident On McHenry Peak In Rocky Mountain National Park
- Alluvial Fan Hiking Area Closed Beginning July 27
- As Larimer County COVID Cases Rise, Variance Could Be Revoked
- Keeping Ourselves Safe: Community Accountability, Part 2
- Giving Thanks For 19 Wonderful Years
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.