A larger bull elk chases off another smaller rival so he can keep his harem of cows to himself in Estes Park near the Visitor Center. 2 min.
Follow Us On Facebook
- Gunshot Injury Near Emerald Lake in Rocky Mountain National Park
- Fatality On Broadway Ledge On Longs Peak
- Larimer County COVID-19 Recovery
- Local Rider Halley Moak Shines At The Copper Penny Horse Show
- Ann Frick Vernon
- Incident On McHenry Peak In Rocky Mountain National Park
- Alluvial Fan Hiking Area Closed Beginning July 27
- As Larimer County COVID Cases Rise, Variance Could Be Revoked
- Keeping Ourselves Safe: Community Accountability, Part 2
- Five Fun Facts About… The American Pika
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.