Early morning at Sprague Lake and in RMNP, we see geese families, an elk cow and bulls, moose and a wild turkey. So beautiful. 58º, 5:10-6:30 AM, June 5, 2021. Video length 2:47.
Follow Us On Facebook
- Body Recovery In The Loch Area Of Rocky Mountain National Park
- Grand Opening Of The Stanley Home Museum
- 4th of July Events in Estes Park
- Skier Dies On Sundance Mountain In Rocky Mountain National Park
- Recovery Efforts For Man Missing In Lake Estes Conclude
- 18th Annual Estes Park Marathon & Half Marathon Sunday, June 20, 2021
- Time And Space For Work And Play
- Estes Recycles Day Returns At New Location, Seeks Volunteers
- Laurie Andrews Krushenisky
- Claud Raymond Alkire, Jr.