On a warm, sunny, summer day, September 7th at 3:00 PM, a large elk herd showed up to cool off in Livingston Lake. The large bull kept them together with his bugling and collecting those who strayed off. The elk rut is on in Estes Park, Colorado.
Follow Us On Facebook
- Structural Fire At Glacier Creek Stables In Rocky Mountain National Park Strong Interagency Firefighting Efforts
- Mary M. Rusch
- Harvey Beisheim
- American Legion Closed Until September 21
- Estes Park Archives Program Saturday, September 18
- Time Limit for Local Permit Increased to One Hour, Effective Immediately
- Lazy B to Make Return in 2022
- Tom Gootz
- Larimer County Hospitals Face Third Week of ICU Capacity Over 100%
- A Summer Tale from Greenwood Wildlife Rehabilitation Center in Lyons
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.