Reliance Fire Museum's Annual Open House
Saturday, July 24
10 am to 2 pm
460 Elm Road, Estes Park, CO
Please come to see more than 15 pieces of fire apparatus in the museum collection, ranging from a 1901 Horse-Drawn Waterous Steam-Powered Pumper, to a 1958 Pirsch Tillered Aerial Ladder Truck from Beverly Hills, CA. Doug Klink, Museum Director and noted fire truck restorer, will be on hand to give tours and answer your questions about the collection.
The facility is also a working restoration shop, and trucks currently under restoration include a 1914 Ahrens Fox Ladder Truck tractor from Sacramento, CA, and Greeley, Colorado’s 1916 American LaFrance Pumper.
Follow Us On Facebook
- Structural Fire At Glacier Creek Stables In Rocky Mountain National Park Strong Interagency Firefighting Efforts
- American Legion Closed Until September 21
- Mary M. Rusch
- Lazy B to Make Return in 2022
- Estes Park Archives Program Saturday, September 18
- Harvey Beisheim
- Larimer County Hospitals Face Third Week of ICU Capacity Over 100%
- Estes Park Museum Online Program: Estes Park Memories
- Bears Fattening Up For Winter Let’s All Be Bear Aware
- Tom Gootz
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.