You have to get up early and get into Rocky Mountain National Park to listen to the sounds of elk bugling in the distance at the start of a beautiful new day. Today, dawn breaks at 6:40 AM and it was 38º F. You can hear bull elk bugling to their harems and a family of coyotes excited about a new day! Love it! 1:57 (All iPhone)
Follow Us On Facebook
- Watch And Enjoy Elk Rut In Safety
- Update On Cameron Peak Fire & Estes Park
- Recovery Efforts For Missing Man In Rocky Mountain National Park
- Calling All Cars–Be Bear Aware!
- Cameron Peak Wildfire – Are You Ready?
- Thoughts on Closing of Estes Park Health Living Center
- Don’t Be Responsible For Killing A Bear
- Monica Heersink
- Dying, Off-Color Pine Needles Normal In Autumn
- Elk Fest Goes Virtual