WARNING: It is NOT SAFE being too close to wildlife. We shot this video today with our iPhones at Lake Estes. For safety, we never left our vehicle and we kept a very safe distance. Keep in mind though, bulls do gore cars too. We also felt obligated to shout out warnings because some people don't realize the danger they are in. Elk are very unpredictable and things can change really fast! Length 5:23. Elk Fest is this weekend, Oct 2-3, 2021.
Follow Us On Facebook
- Trail Ridge Road Status Temporarily Closing
- Grateful And Impressed: The Money Matters Of Estes Park
- Seneca Corey
- Wildlife Officers Remove Tire That Was Around A Bull Elk’s Neck For Over Two Years
- Joyce Bennett
- Virginia A. Rowan
- Five Fun Facts About… The Double-Crested Cormorant
- Estes Park School Board Candidate Virtual Forum
- Downtown Halloween Festivities Sunday, October 31, 2021
- Pumpkins And Pilsners This Saturday In Bond Park
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.