On this warm beautiful morning in Estes Park many people observed the elk rut in full swing. A large dominant bull bugled to control his harem and keep younger rival bulls on the fringes. This started at the parking garage and come to a rest at the Visitor Center. 70ºF. 5:20 video length.
Follow Us On Facebook
- Trail Ridge Road Status Temporarily Closing
- Grateful And Impressed: The Money Matters Of Estes Park
- Wildlife Officers Remove Tire That Was Around A Bull Elk’s Neck For Over Two Years
- Five Fun Facts About… The Double-Crested Cormorant
- Estes Park School Board Candidate Virtual Forum
- Seneca Corey
- Joyce Bennett
- Virginia A. Rowan
- Lewis Franklin Townsend
- Downtown Halloween Festivities Sunday, October 31, 2021
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.