Along Moraine Ave. in Estes Park, a young elk grazes with its mother early morning at 6:30 am in August. The babies are growing up so fast! 80 secs
Follow Us On Facebook
- Watch And Enjoy Elk Rut In Safety
- Update On Cameron Peak Fire & Estes Park
- Recovery Efforts For Missing Man In Rocky Mountain National Park
- Calling All Cars–Be Bear Aware!
- Cameron Peak Wildfire – Are You Ready?
- Thoughts on Closing of Estes Park Health Living Center
- Don’t Be Responsible For Killing A Bear
- Dying, Off-Color Pine Needles Normal In Autumn
- Monica Heersink
- Update on Cameron Peak Fire Inside Rocky Mountain National Park