We were excited to see this young bull moose outside of our home this morning! He had been enjoying the pond before he decided to leave, this is VERY near downtown Estes Park. So exciting to see him this Sunday morning, 7:07 a.m., 52 degrees, video is 1 minute, 10 seconds.
Follow Us On Facebook
- Ann Strange Owl
- Hiker Injured Near Balanced Rock In Rocky Mountain National Park
- Phyllis Ruth Burnett Thomas
- Allen Brown
- A Rehabilitation Story
- Community Feedback Needed On Graves Avenue Preliminary Design
- Leon (Lonny) Charles Martin
- Glen Haven Volunteer Fire Department Annual Pancake Breakfast A Huge Success
- Town Seeks Comprehensive Plan Public Engagement At Farmer’s Market
- Boulder Police Officer Identified As Hiker Who Fell On Mount Lady Washington
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.