As of 5pm, Saturday, September 12, Trail Ridge Road has reopened. Park snowplow operators cleared drifts of 4 to 5 feet of snow this morning along with significant ice build up on the road, overlooks and parking lots.
Follow Us On Facebook
- Watch And Enjoy Elk Rut In Safety
- Update On Cameron Peak Fire & Estes Park
- Recovery Efforts For Missing Man In Rocky Mountain National Park
- Calling All Cars–Be Bear Aware!
- Cameron Peak Wildfire – Are You Ready?
- Thoughts on Closing of Estes Park Health Living Center
- Don’t Be Responsible For Killing A Bear
- Monica Heersink
- Dying, Off-Color Pine Needles Normal In Autumn
- Elk Fest Goes Virtual