Virginia Taylor, 83, passed away in July, 2020. She was a Mom of three, she had a Sister, she was a Grandma and a Great-Grandma. She liked raccoons, thrift stores, having margaritas, volunteering, doing crafts with her friends, and going to Black Hawk. She will be missed greatly. There will have a private ceremony of life.
Follow Us On Facebook
- Stephen Allen Holgorsen
- Zain Alexander Robidart
- Fatality On Broadway Ledge On Longs Peak
- Peak View Apartments Being Developed By Estes Park Housing Authority
- Douglas James Albrecht
- Donald Dale Bender
- Gunshot Injury Near Emerald Lake in Rocky Mountain National Park
- Five Fun Facts About… The American Pika
- Aspen And Masked Elk Tshirts Benefit Nonprofits
- Town Board To Consider Electric Rates Changes
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.