Pete McAleenan passed away of natural causes at his home in Estes Park on April 23, 2020. He was 93 years old and just a week away from his 94th birthday. He was born in New York City on April 29th, 1926. He served in the Marines in the South Pacific in WWII. He was a professional horse trainer for most of his life. He is survived by his wife, Patricia McAleenan, his four sons and four step-children. There is no memorial service planned at this time but there is a Facebook page dedicated to him, in memoriam, at “Pete McAleenan” for anyone who wishes to celebrate his life, or hear from those who have paid him tribute.
Follow Us On Facebook
- Larimer County Sees Increase in COVID-19 Cases
- REMINDER: Larimer County Requires Masks in Estes Park Businesses
- Celebrate July 4 Safely
- Larimer County Releases COVID-19 Risk Dashboard
- Classic Cars, Food, Flags, Fire Truck and Beer
- July 4th Downtown Activities and Photo Hunt Contest Announced
- Five Fun Facts About… Abert’s Squirrels
- Ribbon-Cutting Ceremony Held For Town's First Electric Trolley
- Old Fall River Road Will Open Friday Afternoon, July 3
- Bond Park Cowboy Singalongs To Resume In Summer Of 2021
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.