On this warm beautiful morning in Estes Park many people observed the elk rut in full swing. A large dominant bull bugled to control his harem and keep younger rival bulls on the fringes. This started at the parking garage and come to a rest at the Visitor Center. 70ºF. 5:20 video length.
Follow Us On Facebook
- Structural Fire At Glacier Creek Stables In Rocky Mountain National Park Strong Interagency Firefighting Efforts
- Larimer County Hospitals Face Third Week of ICU Capacity Over 100%
- Estes Park Museum Online Program: Estes Park Memories
- American Legion Closed Until September 21
- Elk Fest celebrates the majestic elk rut in Estes Park
- Bears Fattening Up For Winter Let’s All Be Bear Aware
- Lazy B to Make Return in 2022
- Mary M. Rusch
- Harvey Beisheim
- Estes Park Archives Program Saturday, September 18
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.