The Fire is now about a mile from the western edge of Estes Park. Fire chief expects some structures to be lost during the day. They’re calling in as many resources as are available. The snow can’t get here fast enough.
Follow Us On Facebook
- Larimer County to Move to Safer at Home Level Red of Colorado’s Dial
- COVID-19 and Estes Park
- Five Fun Facts About.... The Red Fox
- Estes Park's Catch The Glow Festival Of Lights Starts This Weekend!
- Estes Park's Catch The Glow Festival Of Lights Schedule Announced
- Estes Park Archives Program For Saturday, November 28
- Quota Festival Of Trees Now On Display
- 100 Books Donated To Estes Park Elementary School
- Steven C. Vogt
- Lance Mumford