Due to rapidly evolving fire conditions, the Town of Estes Park is requesting visitors leave the community as we monitor rapidly evolving circumstances from the #EastTroublesomeFire to the west. Highways 34, 36 to 66, and 7 to 72 are open. Please watch official fire information sources for updates. Ensure you are signed up for real-time emergency alerts at nocoalerts.org. For #cameronpeakfire updates text LCEVAC to 888-777. For #easttroublesomefire updates, text TFIRE to 888-777.
Follow Us On Facebook
- Larimer County to Move to Safer at Home Level Red of Colorado’s Dial
- COVID-19 and Estes Park
- Estes Park's Catch The Glow Festival Of Lights Starts This Weekend!
- Lance Mumford
- Five Fun Facts About.... The Red Fox
- Estes Park Archives Program For Saturday, November 28
- Estes Park's Catch The Glow Festival Of Lights Schedule Announced
- Quota Festival Of Trees Now On Display
- 100 Books Donated To Estes Park Elementary School
- Steven C. Vogt