Thursday afternoon, a large herd of elk was threatening the safety of many onlookers near Mc Donalds. Police officers pushed the herd and a big bull toward the 9 hole golf course. It got tense but all ended well.
Follow Us On Facebook
- Estes Park Archives
- Search Effort Continue In James Pruitt Disappearance
- Robert L. Munkres
- Trail Ridge Road Closure
- Catch The Glow Parade Seeks Floats, Volunteers And Sponsors
- Enjoy Pumpkins And Pilsners Saturday, October 12 In Downtown Bond Park
- Rocky Mountain Conservancy Celebrates 2019 Conservation Corps Season
- Town Encourages Public Participation In Budget Process
- “Treasure Tables” Arts & Crafts Show Saturday, October 12 At Stanley Park Fairgrounds
- Community Support Has Fully Funded EPPD's Startup Costs For First-ever K9 Program
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.