A larger bull elk chases off another smaller rival so he can keep his harem of cows to himself in Estes Park near the Visitor Center. 2 min.
Follow Us On Facebook
- Gary Kile
- A Great Time To Check Out Estes Park Sugar Shack & Fudge Factory
- A Winter Tradition Returns To Estes Park
- Rocky Mountain National Park Announces Winter Pile Burning Operations
- National Park Service Announces Entrance Fee-Free Days for 2020
- Creativity Cabin Celebrates Grand Opening
- Bubbly & Bulbs Event At The Stanley Hotel Wednesday, November 13
- The Historic Stanley Home Foundation Is Now Nearing Purchase Of The Home To Protect The Stanley Legacy
- Paint Estes Pink Winners Recognized
- KREV-LP Seeking Underwriters
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.