Quota Club’s Holiday Home Tour Dec. 6th
Don’t miss the fun! Quota Club of Estes Park’s annual Holiday Home Tour will be held on Saturday, December 6, 2008 from 11 a.m.-4 p.m.
The beautiful homes on the tour this year are:
• Tom and Cynthia Burt-699 Findley Court
• Ihla Hooyer-572 Darcy Drive
• Donna Petrie-3031 Fishcreek Road
• Del and Judy Kendall-1915 Dry Gulch Road
• Bill and Judy Howell-3025 Sioux Court
• Good Samaritan Village will host the beautiful Parade of Trees-1901 Ptarmigan Trail
Tour Sponsors this year are Estes Park News, Coldwell Banker Estes Village Properties, Gary and Kelly Brown, Peggy Lunch/REMAX, Big Horn Restaurant, MedX and Mountain Time Cabin Goods.
You can get your tickets at Granny Ginghams, Coldwell Banker Estes Village Properties, Estes Park Visitor’s Center, Mountain Time Cabin Goods, MedX, A La Carte, Estes Park News, Macdonald Book Shop or from any Quota Member.
Quotarians will also be at the annual Holiday House the day after Thanksgiving, selling tickets for the tour.
Cost for tickets is $12.00 in advance and $15 on the day of the tour. (Same prices as last year!)
Get yourself in the holiday spirit with Quota Club’s annual Holiday Home Tour. Proceeds from the tour go to various Quota projects such as the new ambulance drive.