We are a free, weekly, community driven newspaper serving Estes Park, Glen Haven and Allenspark. The Estes Park News is an independent, locally owned business that strives to serve both residents and visitors as the best information source in Estes Park. Our office is located at 1191 Woodstock Drive. South off of Hwy 7 from downtown.
» Telephone «
» Office Hours «
Monday – Thursday: 8am - 4pm \\ Friday: 8am - noon \\ Closed Saturday & Sunday
» Mailing Address «
PO Box 508, Estes Park, CO 80517
» Contacts «
Gary Hazelton » Publisher/Owner » 970-586-5800 x6002 firstname.lastname@example.org
Kris Hazelton » Editor/Owner » 970-586-5800 x6003 email@example.com
Andrew Donaldson » Advertising » 970-586-5800 x6001 firstname.lastname@example.org
Tim Buck » Classifieds/Help Wanted » 970-586-5800 x6000 email@example.com
» Advertising Policy «
The publisher reserves the right, at any time and for any reason, to decline any advertising copy and to cease further publication of any advertising. Specific positioning of advertisements within an issue cannot be guaranteed.
» Credit/Payment Terms «
All display advertising must be paid for in advance unless credit has been approved. Professional Business Ads must be paid one month in advance. To apply for credit, credit references will be required. Our terms are 30 days. Accounts past due will not be able to place ads until the past due balance is paid in full. Accounts 90 days past due will be sent to a collection agency.
Follow Us On Facebook
- Police Report, August 18, 2018
- Estes Park Health Has Been Busy With Babies And 9-1-1 Calls
- Jason C. Goetz
- Marlene (Marty) Evans
- Recovery Efforts Completed For Brian Perri
- Estes Park Icon Ray Young Needs Our Help!
- Tuskegee “Top Gun” Pilot To Speak In Estes Park August 30th
- Bear Proofing Your Home Helps Protect Colorado’s Bears
- Estes Park Named “Best Mountain Town” By Sunset Magazine
- Baldpate Inn Summer Program On Estes Park & RMNP Then And Now
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.