During the recent snowfall, Rocky Mountain National Park snowplow operators focused their efforts on other roads in the park. Snowplow operators have begun plowing Trail Ridge Road again. Photos highlight snow between Many Parks Curve and Rainbow Curve at 10,000 feet, with far greater snow levels 2,000 feet above this elevation along upper sections of the road.
Follow Us On Facebook
- Snowplowing Efforts Reach Alpine Visitor Center
- Crews Continue Working To Open Trail Ridge Road
- Calling All Cars-Be Bear Aware!
- I Killed A Bear
- Estes Park Senior Citizens Center Is On The Move
- RMNP Makes Progress On Clearing Trail Ridge Road
- Maxine Peebles
- Plan Ahead For Spring Runoff
- Friend of Wildlife Stickers Designed To Help Save Our Bears
- Estes Valley Community Center To Temporarily Close May 20 to 24
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.