US 36 Schedule March 8-15
This coming week, crews will also be performing excavation and embankment work, which will cause major delays for motorists traveling through the area. The following delays should be expected this week on US 36 between Lyons and Estes Park (weather permitting):
- Saturday, March 8: Stops of 30 minutes
- Sunday, March 9: No work scheduled at this time.
- Monday, March 10 through Friday, March 14 from 6 a.m. to 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.: Stops of 15 minutes
- Monday, March 10 through Friday, March 14 from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.: Stops of one hour
- Monday, March 10 through Friday, March 14 from 6 p.m. to 6 a.m. each night: Stops of 30 minutes
- Saturday, March 15: Stops of 30 minutes
Throughout the duration of construction, cyclists are not permitted on US 36 within the work zones, and several trail access points will be closed for safety reasons. Other flood-impacted highways will remain open for cyclists, who ride at their own risk and are urged to ride using extra caution.
American Civil Constructors, Inc. is the contractor for this project.
For additional questions or comments about the US 36 repairs project, please contactUS36FloodRepairs@PublicInfoTeam.com or call the project hotline at 970-591-0001. Further information about the project is also available on the project website at www.coloradodot.info/projects/floodrelatedprojects/us-36-lyons-to-estes. Motorists are encouraged to sign up for email updates about the project by clicking on the green cell phone icon on the right hand side of the project website.
To receive updates about road conditions in your area, visit www.coloradodot.info and click on the green cell phone icon in the upper right hand corner of the page. Information about weekly lane closures will be available atwww.coloradodot.info/travel/scheduled-lane-closures.html. Live road conditions are available at www.cotrip.org or by calling 511 from anywhere in the state. Updates are also available via Twitter @coloradodot and be sure to “Like” our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/coloradodot