Habitat Seeks Applications For New Partner Family
Habitat for Humanity of Estes Valley has announced that information / applications for their next Partner Family is now available at the Estes Park Public Library.
Families being considered are those who
• have a willingness to partner with Habitat and contribute a minimum of 300 hours of “sweat equity” work hours on their home,
• currently live in substandard housing, who have the ability to pay a 30 year interest-free mortgage,
• have lived or worked continuously in the Estes Valley for the past year
• have the ability to document employment, income and debt information
• meet the guidelines of household income within the 40-60% of Larimer County Median Income per the chart included here
The home has been designed and awaits the input of the Partner Family on final details. The home will be located on West Riverside Drive in the Kundtz Subdivision. This is an outstanding opportunity for a low-income family who is willing to invest the hard work necessary to purchase their own home in the Estes Valley.
Habitat for Humanity of Estes Valley was established in Estes Park in 1994 and has since partnered with 11 families to build affordable homes for them in the Estes Valley. Habitat pledges to the letter and spirit of the U.S.
Policy for achievement of equal housing through non-discriminatroy practices. Habitat is also a 501(c)3 non- profit, tax-exempt organization.
If you have any additional questions contact Habitat at 970-586-8301 (messages), or P.O. Box 2745, Estes Park, Colorado 80517.
All applications are due by November 1st, 2008.
Family Size-Gross Annual Income
One $ 21,000 – 31,500
Two $ 24,000 – 36,000
Three $ 27,000 – 40,500
Four $ 30,000 – 45,000
Five $ 32,400 – 48,600
Six $ 34,800 – 52,200
Seven $ 37,200 – 55,800
Eight $ 39,600 – 59,400