You Are Here: Home » Estes Park News » Flood Resources

Flood Resources

Town Hall

Town Hall

Flood updates from the Town of Estes Park will take the form of frequent news releases on specific topics, including reconstruction of Fish Creek Road and all related utilities, as well as other recovery efforts and resources. We will continue to relay critical public information from our partners as needed.

Please continue to check for periodic updates each day — use these like websites, no accounts needed. Important information from previous updates can be found in these locations.

The Town of Estes Park’s call center at 970-577-3716 has now closed due to low call volume. Please refer to the following agencies and resources for assistance.

For flood recovery assistance, visit the Disaster Assistance and Recovery Centers at the Estes Park Conference Center, 101 South Saint Vrain Avenue, and find resources at and

For FEMA assistance, visit the conference center or call 800-621-3362, or The Small Business Administration is also available to provide assistance.

To support local flood recovery, donate at

For housing needs, contact the Estes Park Housing Authority at 970-577-3730, visit or email

To volunteer or to request volunteer help, please

For NO FLUSH ZONE information, please contact Upper Thompson Sanitation District at 970-586-4544. NO FLUSH ZONE maps will continue to be updated at when new information is provided.

For port-a-john issues, please contact Waste Management at 970-586-5740. For information on the Estes Park Transfer Station, please call 970-498-5770.

To report water and electric outages, please call 970-586-5335.

Please contact your other utility companies directly.

For Town of Estes Park Building Safety information, permits and inspections, call 970-577-3722 and visit

To watch prerecorded and live-streamed Town Hall meetings, visit

For non-emergency public safety issues, call 970-586-4000.

For Rocky Mountain National Park general information, please visit or call 970-586-1206. For road information, call 970-586-1222.

For visitor services and special event information, call 970-577-9900 or

For all issues related to Glen Haven, the Big Thompson Canyon and other areas outside Town limits, please visit Larimer County’s website for information, including access and credentialing for residents.

For Boulder County information including the Allenspark area, please call 303-413-7730 or visit

For other Town of Estes Park questions and media inquiries, please call 970-577-3700 or 970-577-3701.

© 2014 Estes Park News, Inc

Scroll to top