Members of the Town's Philanthropy Committee presented a donation of $900 to staff of the Estes Park Nonprofit Resource Center Thursday. The donation was raised from contributions by Town staff during the Philanthropy Committee's 6th Annual Chili Cook-off and Pumpkin Carving Contest. The donations will support local programs for Estes Valley nonprofits. Parking & Transit Manager Vanessa Solesbee was the winner of the Chili Cook-off and the Engineering Division won the Pumpkin Carving Contest.
Follow Us On Facebook
- Estes Park Planning Commission And Estes Park Board Of Adjustment Seek Members
- Parking Downtown This Summer - What You Need To Know
- The Curtain Rises One Last Time For The EPRTC
- 3-month Closure of MacGregor and US 34 Will Start March 2
- From Mayoral Candidate Wendy Koenig
- Celebrating Kindness in Estes Park
- US 36 Construction To Begin Feb. 17
- Let’s Help Increase Bluebird Numbers!
- Bigfoot Days Festival Announces Celebrity Guests
- SOUP-ER Bowl Celebrity & Restaurant Cook-Off Sunday, February 23