The Estes Valley Library’s “Go Wild” Photo Contest
The Estes Valley Library’s Youth Services Department is sponsoring a “Go Wild” Photo Contest for kids age 5-18. Anything on a nature, wildlife or animal theme is okay for this contest. Photos of wild animals are great, but let your imagination go wild! Your photo could be of a bird at a feeder, a butterfly in your backyard, a close-up shot of an interesting bug or unique flower. Maybe you could take a shot of a waterfall or a plant or rock formation while on a hike in Rocky Mountain National Park!
Photo Contest Rules
1. The entry will consist of an unframed and unmounted 4” x 6” color or black and white photograph. If the photo is digital we would need a jpeg copy on disc or the image emailed to email@example.com
2. Two photos may be submitted and each photograph must have a completed registration form attached. Pick up registration forms at the public library.
3. Print your name in the upper right hand corner on the BACK of the print
4. Photos will not be returned unless arrangements are made with Kerry or Melanie
5. A panel of judges will select the winners
6. Three winners will be selected from 4 groups: ages 5-7, 8-10, 11-14, and 15-18.
7. Entries must be submitted by July 15th
8. All photos will be on display in the public library through the month of August.
You may bring your photo to the public library by July 15th or you may send your best nature, wildlife or animal photograph to: Go Wild Photo Contest Estes Valley Library, P.O. Box 1687, Estes Park, Colorado, 80517
O.K. photographers…hit us with your best shot!